Tuesday, September 7, 2010

God gave me another miracle today. A friend asked me to pick her up at the airport. DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth) I don't know the area well. I took the first exit and it turned out to be wrong. So instead of driving around I jumped out of the car and ran inside to ask for directions. They told me how the system works. I was just one exit away. We got there and I realized that when I jumped out of the car the toll ticket to the airport was under my leg and I had forgotten I put it there. I never do that, I always put it in the visor. I do not know why I did not tonight. Well, we got there early enough that I was able to drive back to the first terminal. Looking on the road to see if we could spot it. My friend yelled stop. Would you believe we found the ticket. There was a man in the car I had to pass to get to the ticket, he jumped out and asked if I needed some help, said he just happened to be a flight attendant, he said that when you lose those tickets it cost at lease 50.00 to get out of the airport. There again, God was watching out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment