Thursday, July 15, 2010

Job Hunting

I was sitting at my computer filling out job applications, I remembered a story from my younger days and thought I would just share. Maybe it will help encourage another.

Jump to the sky


There were a group of frogs that were hopping along when three of them fell into a fairly deep hole. They jumped and jumped and jumped, but they could not get out. The frogs surrounding the hole were yelling down to the them, " Just lay down and die, just lay down and die." Well the first one did lay down and die. The other two took a break and then started to try and jump out of the hole again. The frogs up above started yelling , "Quit jumping and just lay down and die, Just lay down and die." The second frog laid down and died. Well the third jumped and jumped and jumped. The frogs above were yelling. "the hole is too deep, quit jumping and lay down and die, just lay down and died." About two hours later, the frog was still jumping. The other frogs were still yelling, " lay down and die". All of a sudden the frog found a surge of energy and with all his might jumped. He jumped so high that he not only cleared the hole but also the surrounding crowd of frogs. The group rushed to the jumping frog and asked him, "why did you not just lay down and die?" the jumping frog said, "I did not lay down and die because you all were encouraging me to jump to the sky, jump to the sky. I knew then that had true friends."

If anyone reads my blogs, let me know what you think. Well its back to filling out applications for me. Please keep me on your prayer list that I can find a job I love and not just settle for a minimum wage job.

No comments:

Post a Comment